Thursday, November 26, 2009

berteduh


I'm a new soul I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take.But since I came here felt the joy and the fear finding myself making every possible mistake. la la la...See I'm a young soul in this very strange world hopingI could learn a bit about what is true and fake.But why all this hate try to communicate,finding just that love is not always easy to make.la la la...This is a happy end, 'cause you don't understand Everything you have done, why's everything so wrong?This is a happy end, come and give me your hand throw it away Forget yesterday We'll make the great escape.We won't hear a word they say.They don't know us anyway.Watch it burn, Let it die,'Cause we are finally freeTonight.Tonight will change our lives.It's so good to be by your side But we'll cry.We won't give up the fight We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs And they'll think its just 'cause we're young And we'll feel so alive

I just want to be ok,I just want to be ok today.I just want to feel today,I just want to feel something today.Open me up and you will see I'm a gallery of broken hearts I'm beyond repair, let me be And give me back my broken parts

No comments:

Post a Comment