Thursday, November 26, 2009

There's some things that I regret, Some words I wish had gone unsaid, Some starts - That had some bitter endings, Been some bad times I've been through, Damage I cannot undo, Some things I wish I could do all All over again, But it don't really matter, When Life gets that much harder, It makes you that much stronger, Oh, some pages turned - Some bridges burned, But there were - Lessons learned.

And every tear that had to fall from my eyes, Everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night, And Every change life has thrown me, I'm thankful - For every break in my heart, I'm grateful - For every scar, Some pages turned - Some bridges burned, But there were lessons learned.

There's mistakes that I have made, Some chances I just threw away, Some roads - I never should've taken, Been some signs I didn't see, Hearts that I hurt needlessly, Some wounds, That I wish I could have one more chance to mend,

But it don't make no difference, The past can't be rewritten - You get the life you're given, Oh, some pages turned - Some bridges burned, But there were - Lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment