Saturday, March 27, 2010



O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah. For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful. (SURAT- AL HUJURAAT) [12]


have control over what you say about people !!
-----------------------------------------------

nancy : thank Allah now I wear Hijab

fatima: Masha'Allah may Allah protect you

nancy : and I started praying at age 6

fatima: may Allah grant you and your family heaven



nancy: wallahy there is nothing better than following Allah's order's with satisfaction.



fatima: may Allah increase your strength in following his order's.

nancy: I can't believe those who don't wear the hijab aren't they ashame of them selves.

fatima: may Allah guide them to the right path and guide us too.

nancy: like my cousin she doesn't wear hijab can you believe that !!!

fatima: may Allah guide her to the right path ... pray for her !

nancy : she's not ashamed of her self walking down the street like that and everyone sees her hair.

fatima: may Allah guide her to the right pass .. pray for her .

nancy: really like she's 27 and she doesn't care I can't believe that myself.

fatima : may Allah guide her to the right pass .. pray for her.

nancy: she's driving me crazy .. she's 27 and she's supposed to be wearing the hijab. I really don't know what is she waiting for ..

fatima: may Allah guide her to the right pass .. pray for her.

nancy: does she think she's prettier than me like that .. i am more prettier than her 100,000,000,000 times . bur she's ..

fatima: may Allah guide you to the right pass .. !!!



nancy: me !? ?

fatima : yes you !! enough backbiting !!

nancy: what did I say anything wrong? !!

fatima: yes talking about people behind their back is wrong .. it's making you lose every good deed you have gained from wearing your hijab to praying.

nancy : why !! ?

fatima: backbiting is talking behind someone's back in a bad way. don't contradict her just pray for her sister.

nancy: you're right .. may Allah guide me and guide her to the right pass. and may Allah forgive us all.


fatima: Ameen .. in these days we are living in the person can't even carry his own bad deeds why add on top of it other people's mistakes and increase your bad deeds.



nancy: the best to do is have a control over my tongue .. either I say something good or just stay quite ... if there is nothing to say I'll start saying subhannAllah wa bihamdi subhan Allah el azem .. and I will ask for forgiveness from Allah.
سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك، أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت، أستغفرك وأتوب إليك

-----------------------------------------------------------
no matter how good we are at praying on time or fasting in ramadan all of these good deeds will not be granted to us as long as we keep talking about people in a bad way behind their backs. !! Allahu Alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment