Friday, August 27, 2010

its a misunderstanding...

i know u since primary school ,i cant remember the think we done togehter so do you
even my face u cant remember too.so here,i want to said sincerely from my heart...i do extracted you once so do you, when this happen,we stared ingnoring each other cause we had a big fight that day...u tried t explained to me about ur relationship so that i can stop interested in you.and so do i,trying to explain why i being like this,the things is it turn bad to worst...its not because of me cause i can control my feeling and it should end now.....but it in the long run...you talk bad about me to your girlfriend and your friend.....i still dont get it? what you want boys? and andwhen you open hearts, would like to apologize, I am willing to forgive :)

p/s: the thing is u dont know how to apologize! arghhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment