Friday, March 18, 2011

{Source ; Gems and Jewels

Alcoholic : Do you think I am doing wrong by eating a date?
Scholar : NO
Alcoholic : And if I eat it with some grass?
Scholar : There is nothing with that.
Alcoholic : And if I were to wash them down with water?
Scholar : Drink and enjoy
Alcoholic : Since all of that is permissible, then why do you forbid us from alcohol, which consists of the above mentioned ingredients?
Scholar : If I poured water on top of you, would that hurt you?
Alcoholic : No it would not.
Scholar : And if I were to sprinkle some dirt in that, would you be hurt?
Alcoholic : That would not harm me.
Scholar : But if I were to mix water and dirt together and through a process make a large brick from those two elements, and then were I throw that large brick at you, would you be hurt?
Alcoholic : That would kill me.
Scholar : The same goes to alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment